Well after a break from detecting for around four weeks I finally managed to squeeze a few hour in today, finally a chance to put the new XP Adx250 through its paces.
I had originally wanted to go over to my ploughed field permissions but unfortunately the farmer has already stuck the crops down so that was that idea out of the window! To the pasture permission we shall go then!
The settings I used were ones that I was recommended by forum members who know this machine inside out, the settings used were D2 with discrimination set just before foil and sensitivity as high as I could get without any falsing, this was pretty much maximum.
Please check out the video below to see how I got on and find out if I finally found my first gold coin !