AT MAX Instructional Video Part 1
This first part of the instructional video introduces the new Garrett AT Max metal detector, followed by instructions on the assembly of the metal detector.
AT MAX Instructional Video Part 2
Part 2 of the Garrett AT Max Instructional video shows Basic Controls, and introduces some new and familiar features.
AT MAX Instructional Video Part 3
Garrett AT MAX metal detector Features Include:
New Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones included: The speed of Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, high-fidelity audio, with no cords attached!
• Maximum Detection Depth: Increased transmit power and enhanced electronics provides AT Max with significant depth increase.
• Adjustable Volume Control built in!
True All Metal Mode: Detects all types of metal & provides the greatest possible detection depth and sensitivity.
• Backlight: Illuminates LCD screen for improved visibility in low-light situations.
• Optimized Frequency: The AT Max’s 13.6 kHz operating frequency provides excellent detection on a wide range of targets—including silver coins, gold jewelry, and relics.
• High Resolution Ground Balance: Automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance. Includes 175 points of Ground Balance resolution, allowing the AT Max to handle both conductive soils (such as saltwater beaches) and highly mineralized ground.
• Automatic Ground Balance: By reducing subtle ground responses, the Automatic Ground Balance smooths detector audio and allows the user to hear faint targets.
• Larger Display Numbers: Digital Target ID number, Iron Discrim number, etc.
• More Controls—All easily accessible with a single finger as you search.